Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas in Santiago

We don't really have any Christmas plans (although we are going to have a tasty dinner tonight) but we are planning to go for a walk around Santiago since the streets will be pretty quiet. I thought I would take this opportunity to share some recent pictures.


This is Cafe Literario, a coffee shop and bookstore near the co-working space we use. I haven't been there yet, but the reviews on Google say they have good Wifi, so I will probably spend some time there over the next couple months. It looks pretty neat.


Amelia had been concerned that she wouldn't be able to find Skittles in Chile, but the Lider has a whole display of them. I sent Will the picture and he assured me that Amelia would be quite relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment